Your global partner for
Meet the HOST Faculty
Top-tier independent leadership, management, change, and strategy (interim) consultants, coaches, and facilitators. We select and partner with ambitious and seasoned professionals who live their purpose by serving people, teams, organizations, and society. Our HOST Faculty members flourish most when operating in complex work environments and score an average feedback of 4.5* stars.
In our increasingly complex, global, and digital world, we see organizational transformation to be sustainable when it’s guided by a strong human-centered leadership culture. Fostered by leader that live the example of leading (change) with the people, attracts high integrity, intelligent, and energetic talent to help grow the organization in sustainable ways.
We have over 60 years of accumulated expertise in coaching, training and consulting in the areas of leadership development and organizational transformation top-down and bottom-up throughout the organization.
We help you to be ahead of day-to-day and unexpected challenges and scale our transformational impact across and beyond the organization; from the boardroom to the living room, to society.
Our cutting-edge contemporary approach enables participants and our clients to become their own tool for change; to anticipate and bring their best selves in any dynamic and complex work contexts.
- International coaching and facilitation certifications (ACC, ORSC, ICF, IAF)
- Change management (Prosci and Theory-U)
- Digital Transformation and Project management (Agile and Scrum)
- Personality assessment and team collaboration (Insight Discovery)
- Facilitate process and product innovations (Design Thinking).
- Business Innovations (Business Model Canvas, Lean Startup)
- Optimizing organizations (Lean Sigma)
- Diagnose and help build a work culture through Organizational Culture Assessment Instrument (OCAI).
- Multidisciplinary qualifications: MBA, Sport & Health, Psychology, Economics, Finance, Technology, Organizational Anthropology, Sociology, International Relations.
- Large corporates, Fortune 50+ Companies: Google, ING, Nike, KPN, Siemens
- Not-for-profit: multilateral organizations, NGO’s, public organizations: Solidaridad, UN, IFRC, Ministry of Health
- Scaling Tech SMEs: Bol.com
- Mid- and large-size consultancy companies: Accenture, Deloitte, BCG, Eden Mccallum.
When to partner up?
We thrive collaborating with forward-thinking organizations who invest at least as much in their people and society as in their business to scale their sustainable organizational performance. We build long-term partnerships with scaling tech SMEs and mid- or large-size international organizations across sectors and industries.
You share our mission to help humanize the way we work, learn, and lead to transform people, business, and society towards a sustainable future for all.
You are a growing mid- to large corporate, organization or scaling tech SME.
You share the three qualities to partner up with HOST: integrity, intelligence, and energy.
To become part of the solution for world's most pressing challenges and improve your organization's performance.
How HOST creates value
for organizations and customers
We help you scale sustainable organizational performance
focussing on KPI-driven performance and SDG-aligned impact.
Scaling sustainable organizational performance
Building on the UN Sustainable Development Goal 8:
promote sustained, inclusive and sustainable economic growth,
full and productive employment and decent work for all.
The new standard in leadership
for future-ready business
Explore our transformational services
We help illuminate the real challenges
to find sustainable solutions.